How to use Facebook to promote your business!
You have a facebook page for your mission/business/hobby right? You only have 100 followers or less and you don't really do anything with it. Your interaction is stagnate and you wander why no one know about your work? Well, it's maybe because you don't know how to use facebook properly to promote your business!
Here is a video of me explaining what I do!
Here is part two of the video series:
Here are some of my pro tips:
1. Create new content often! You want people to always be interested in what you have to say. That way you appear fresh and relevant!
2. Change up what you are talking about. Don't just post the same kind of thing. You want people to be surprise at your content and looking forward to something new!
3. Make slides for headers and services on powerpoint (if you don't know how to use photoshop)
4. Make your site easy to navigate and find things, by putting your services right on the front page
5. Make a splash using video clips.
6. invite, invite, invite people to "like" your site often.
7. Schedule your posts by using the "Schedule" tool- it will make your life so much easier!
8. Use a relevant call-to-action button that will invite your followers to interact with you.
9. Use facebook live to have more engagement of your audience.
Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com/marshallartsstudio
follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/chicamarsh
follow me on twitter: _MarshallArts_
Follow me on pinterest: www.pinterest.com/chicamarsh1