Valentine Gifts for the Geek in Your Life.
So as some of you already know, I am a graphic designer as well. I manage three online store featuring my geek-inspired designs.
I just love how pop culture and humor can be something that brings us together! I make everything from Phone cases, to pillows, to shirts to bags to travel mugs. Over 30 products are made with my designs. So have fun browsing through some pretty amazing stuff hand made by me!
1. "Belle and Her Prince." IPHONE 6 Case $35.00 buy it here:
2. "You are my Greatest Adventure." super plush throw blanket $49.00 buy it here
3. "It's Dangerous to Go Solo." featuring a mash-up of Legend of Zelda and Star Wars. Travel Mug. $24.00 Buy it here:
4. "Walle and Eve in the Rain." Nothing says "I love you" like this simple, yet romantic pillow. Starting at $20.00. Buy it here:
5. "Repunzel's Dream." Back up on the store by Popular Demand! Tote Bag starting at $22.00. Buy it here:
6. "Love is Putting Other's Need's Before Your Own." Featuring of course Elsa and Anna! Real Wood Wall Clock. Starting at $30.00. Buy it here:
7. "Happy Galentines Day." For those fans of "Parks and Rec." This little set of three cards with envelopes is perfect to give to your girlfriends in celebration of the day before Valentines Day. Set of three cards for $12.00. Buy it here: